Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Where to find vegetarian foods: (4) Green Feel in Permas Jaya, Johor


The first time when I went to a place called Permas Jaya, due to hurry, I could not find any vegetarian restaurant. When I went there for the second time, I finally saw a vegetarian restaurant named Green Feel. After that, even I had gone there for several times for business trip, I did not have any chance to try the foods there. Then one day, I decided to have a try when I went to Permas Jaya again.

Ha, I had just mentioned the other day that beside Shang Yen vegetarian restaurant in Masai, I could hardly find any clay pot rice in other vegetarian restaurants, but now I found another vegetarian restaurant that is serving clay pot rice. Well! Why not have a try and compare the clay pot rice served by these two vegetarian restaurants.

Ah, the taste was not bad and the rice did not stick together, but it was a bit salty, perhaps it suit to those diners who like heavy taste.

A few days later, I had to go to Permas Jaya again to do an important thing. And this time, I wanted to try other foods and I had chosen a bowl of mushroom soup and a plate of “Bodhi tasty noodle”.
 This was the mushroom soup (unfortunately it’s a bit lack of mushroom flavor)

This was “Bodhi tasty noodle” with plenty of dishes

In addition to the above mentioned foods, you have other choices of foods, such as veggie fish head bee hoon, “veggicken slice kuay teo soup” , green curry bee hoon, spicy noodle, dried curry noodle, mock lamb curry rice, “nasi lemak”, veggie chicken rice, fried tofu and even special satay too!
If you don’t feel like eating Chinese vegetarian, then you could order Western-style vegetarian food served by Green Feel, such as pizza, “veggicken” chop, french fries, spaghetti, “veggicken” spaghetti, hamburger, natural vegetable salad and so on.

But if you go together with your family members or friends, you could order rice with various Chinese cuisine dishes, other than personal package meals.  

The full address of Green Feel is No. 7,9,11, Jalan Permas 10/5, Bandar Baru Permas Jaya, 81750 Masai, Johor D.T.
Tel: 607-386 3636, H/P: 010-760 2760

Green Feel is off one day fortnightly, so you have to call first before going to make sure it is opened.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...