Wheatgrass is a complete and total food which contains:-
- Large amount of protein.
- Its chlorophyll structure is similar to hemoglobin (red colouring matter of red blood corpuscles). Has the ability to strengthen cellular functioning, removes toxins from the liver and bloodstream and neutralises poisonous chemicals.
- Contains natural vitamins A, C, E and B complex.
- Contains calcium, iron, potassium, magnesium and small amounts of minerals.
(B) Healing Functions of Wheatgrass Juice
- Juice of wheatgrass lowers blood pressure, removes toxins from the body and improves blood circulation.
- Juice from wheatgrass inhibits cancer cell growth as it is capable of stopping body cells from sudden changes. It can also inhibit tumour growth without any side effects unlike modern day chemical treatment on tumours which could damage normal cells.
- Juice from the wheatgrass strengthens blood capillaries.
- Chlorophyll of wheatgrass controls bacteria growth.
- Chlorophyll of wheatgrass balances blood sugar and cleanses the liver.
- Chlorophlyll of wheatgrass helps digestion and is a good deodorant for bad breath and body odor.
- Wheatgrass pulp can be applied on infected area to prevent infection and kills bacteria.
- Enzyme from the juice cleanses the bloodstream as well as neutralises toxins in cells.
- Wheatgrass contains fluid oxygen which keeps the mind alert (the brain consumes one quarter of the oxygen supplied to the body), improves digestion, enable healthy blood circulation so as to nourish every cell in the body.